Lucas Nuñez Montecatine
- May 2016 - November 2016. Longitud Cero Composites, Castellón, Spain
Deck Construction Management and building member of TP 52 Interlodge
- November 2015 - May 2016. Aston Harald Compoiste, Höno, Sweden
Contruction of M32 Catamarans for the WORLD MATCH RACING TOUR
- July 2014 – November 2015. Longitud Cero Composites, Castellón, Spain
Deck Construction Management and builing member of TP52 Quantum Racing and Alegre
Various TP 52 refits and construction of diferent parts for sailing yachts.
- January 2014-November 2014. Nobiskrug Shipyard, Germany. Production and installation of several parts in infusion for Mega Yachts.
- 2009-2013 Co-founder of KDKomposites Shipyard, Málaga, Spain.
- Construction of 8 TOM 28´Max for Chicago Match Race Center, USA.
- Construction of 5 TOM 28´Max for Sotogrande Yacht Club, Spain.
- CNC model manufacturing and mold. Production of 10 units catamaran Kayaks. Kayak-M-480
- Manufacture of models and molds for the production of PACER 310 (9.5 meters), construction of four units for Pacer Yachts South Africa.
- CNC model and molds for Power Boat 29 "UX for Titan Yachts shipyard.
- Manufacture of models at different scales for hydrodynamic tests in CEHIPAR (Hydrodynamic Testing Chanel in El Pardo, Madrid). IMOCA 60.
- Teacher in Theoretical and practical course of composite materials for the Naval University School of engineering, Madrid.
- Composites Construction Systems Presentation at the symposium MDY2010, Madrid
- 2008 Standfast Yachts, Breskens, Netherlands
Production Manager of LUTRA 42 (13.5 meters) “Sea Wolf” in carbon/eglass low temperature prepreg
- 2006-2007 Longitud Cero Composites, Castellón, Spain
Boat building member for construction of two boats GP 42 (13.5 meters) Botin & Carkeek design in carbon prepeg
Modifications in deck mold of TP52 Quantum 2008 (17 meters) and construction of the new deck in carbon prepeg
- 2003-2005- Production Manager and building member in Proto Shipyard, Málaga, Spain.
Manufacturing of 25 dinghies, Snipe Class
Model and mold production and three units of 25´ racing sailing boats (7.5 meters) PROTO 25 IMS designed by Manuel Luis Elvira, for Proto shipyard.
- 2001-2003- Co- Founder of “OJN Nautic Services”. Málaga, Spain.
Official distributor for McLaughlin Optimist in USA for all the European market. Import and distribution of more than 180 units.
- University level studies in Industrial Design (Not finished due to the starting of the company)
- Hi Level Composite Technician: projects done in carbon/eglass prepeg, vacum infusion in any type of resin and vacuum hand lay up. Curing process and checking.
Very familiar with working with PVC foam core, balsa, nomex, epoxy, vinylester, painting system, expanding foams, etc.
- Production and organization skills in shipyards. Able to run a team of 10 people to achieve great projects.
- Production, installation and optimizing of keels, rudders, bowsprits and parts for many different types of boats
- Painting skills with Gel-Coats, Top-Coats, Primers, Nonskid, Varnishes, etc
- AUTOCAD / RHYNO programs handling and reading.
- Skills in welding and manufacturing of metal parts.
- Complete team management experience for composites works and projects
- Knowleged in engine and electronic installation and general interior hardware layout in different boats.
- English fluent speaking and reading.
- Used to move around Europe and USA for working.
Hi level of racing sailing experience:
IMS World Championship and “Copa del Rey XX” champion in 2001.
2 years crew member and composite technician in TP 52 “ONO”
1 years active sailing in the TOM28´Max fleet in Sotogrande.